Effective Date: May 18, 2022.
The following Terms of Service (“Terms”) between you (“you” or “your”) and Atlantis Concert For Earth Inc. (“we,” “our,” “us,” Atlantis Concert For Earth” or “ACE”) describes the terms and conditions on which you may access and use the SFD website located at concertforearth.com (the “Site”) and related services including SFD’s digital marketing and consulting services (together with the Site and the SFD Content, as defined below, the “Services”). By accessing or using any of the Services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these Terms.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY. THESE TERMS MAY HAVE CHANGED SINCE YOU LAST ACCESSED OR USED THE SERVICES. BY ACCESSING OR USING ANY PART OF THE SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS.
Copyright © 2022 Atlantis Concert For Earth Inc. All rights reserved.
This web site, and the information which it contains, is the property of Atlantis Concert For Earth Inc. and its affiliates and licensors, and is protected from unauthorized copying and dissemination by Canadian law, international conventions and other intellectual property laws. The trade indicia comprising “Atlantis Concert For Earth” and the Atlantis Concert For Earth logo are used as trademarks of Atlantis Concert For Earth Inc., under all applicable laws of Canada. Other Atlantis Concert For Earth product or service names or logos appearing in the web site are either trademarks or trade indicia of Atlantis Concert For Earth Inc. and/or its affiliates. The absence of a product or service name or logo from this list does not constitute a waiver of Atlantis Concert For Earth’s trademark or other intellectual property rights concerning that name or logo. All other product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
The information contained in this web site is for general information on topics selected by Atlantis Concert For Earth. Such information is provided without any knowledge as to your identity or specific circumstances. The application and impact of relevant laws will vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. There may also be delays, omissions, or inaccuracies in information contained in this web site. The information on this web site is provided with the understanding that Atlantis Concert For Earth and various authors and publishers providing such information do not constitute the rendering of professional advice or services. Atlantis Concert For Earth may alter, suspend, or discontinue this web site at any time for any reason, without notice or cost. The web site may become unavailable due to maintenance or malfunction of computer equipment or other reasons. By using this web site, you agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend Atlantis Concert For Earth and its officers, directors, agents and affiliates from any claims, damages, losses, liabilities, and all costs and expenses of defense, including but not limited to, attorneys’ fees, resulting directly or indirectly from a claim by a third party that is based on your use of this web site in violation of these terms.
No part of this web site may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying and recording, except that Atlantis Concert For Earth authorizes you to view, copy, download, and print Atlantis Concert For Earth documents (such as press releases and FAQs) that are available on this web site, subject to the following conditions:
1. The documents may be used solely for noncommercial, informational purposes, subject to the limitations of the Copyright Act R.S.C. 1985, c. C-42.
2. The documents may not be modified.
3. Copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices may not be removed.
Nothing contained on this web site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use this web site or any documents displayed on this web site, through the use of framing or otherwise, except: (a) as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions; or (b) with the prior written permission of Atlantis Concert For Earth or such third party that may own the copyright of material displayed on this web site.
The information on this web site is to the best of our knowledge complete and reliable. In addition, the information provided by this website is current up to the date on which the information was first posted or otherwise made available. Information is updated as deemed appropriate. If you have questions about more current information, please send inquiries questions to email@example.com
Atlantis Concert For Earth reserves the right to make changes to document names and content, product specifications, or other information without obligation to notify any person of such changes.
If we provide visitors with an opportunity to post information, comments, or any messages on the web site, you may not, without limitation, use this web site and its related services (the “Site”) to:
1. Transmit via or through the Site any information, data, text, images, files, links, software, chat, communication or other materials (“Content”) that is, or which Atlantis Concert For Earth considers in its sole discretion to be, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, offensive, obscene, pornographic, hateful or threatening to any group defined by race, religion, gender, national origin or sexual orientation, or otherwise objectionable, including without limitation blatant expressions of bigotry, prejudice, racism, hatred or excessive profanity or post any obscene, lewd, lascivious, excessively violent, harassing or otherwise objectionable Content;
2. Sell or promote any products or services that are unlawful in the location at which the Content is posted or received;
3. Introduce viruses, worms, Trojan horses and/or harmful code on the Internet;
4. Display material that exploits children under 18 years of age;
5. Post any Content or otherwise infringe in any way or violate any copyright, patent, trademark, service mark, trade name, trade secret or other intellectual property right of any third party;
6. Promote or solicit any business on the web site directed to any person who uses the website;
7. Impersonate any other person, including but not limited to, a Atlantis Concert For Earth member or any other individuals associated with Atlantis Concert For Earth Inc.;
8. Post or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or any other forms of solicitation on our bulletin boards, including without limitation solicitations of credit card numbers, solicitations for sponsors, or promotion of raffles or contests;
If you believe any materials accessible on or from this web site infringe your copyright, trademark, patent and/or industrial design, you may request removal of those materials (or access thereto) from this web site by contacting Atlantis Concert For Earth at firstname.lastname@example.org and providing the following information:
1. Identification of the protected intellectual property work that you believe to be infringed.
2. Identification of the material that you believe to be infringing and its location.
3. Your name, address, telephone number and (if available) e-mail address.
4. A statement that you have a good faith belief that the complained of use of the materials is not authorized by the intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law.
5. A signature or the electronic equivalent from the intellectual property holder or authorized representative.
Availability of Products and Services Mentioned
Information that Atlantis Concert For Earth publishes on this web site may contain references or cross references to products or services that are not available or approved by the appropriate regulatory authorities in your country. Such references do not imply that iAtlantis Concert For Earth intends to announce or make available such products or services to the general public, or in your country. Consult your Atlantis Concert For Earth account representative to determine which products and services may be available to you.
INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTS, INCLUDING PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS, PROVIDED ON THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE. SPECIFICALLY, BUT WITHOUT LIMITATION, Atlantis Concert For Earth DOES NOT WARRANT THAT: (i) THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE IS CORRECT, ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR COMPLETE; (ii) THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED ON THIS WEB SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; (iii) DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR (iv) THIS WEB SITE OR THE SERVER(S) THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
Product descriptions and specifications are subject to change. Atlantis Concert For Earth periodically adds or updates the information and documents on this web site without notice.
It is the user’s responsibility to ascertain whether any information downloaded from this web site is free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other items of a potentially destructive nature.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL Atlantis Concert For Earth BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, MULTIPLE OR OTHER INDIRECT DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THIS WEB SITE OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS WEB SITE, EVEN IF I LOVE GOLDIE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL I LOVE GOLDIE’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE.
This web site may contain links to non-Atlantis Concert For Earth web sites. These links are provided to you as a convenience, and Atlantis Concert For Earth is not responsible for the content of any linked web site or the actions of those that provide or use such linked web site. A link to any non-Atlantis Concert For Earth web site does not imply that Atlantis Concert For Earth endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or use of such a web site.
In no event shall any reference to any third party or third party product or service be construed as an approval or endorsement by Atlantis Concert For Earth of that third party or of any product or service provided by a third party.
Should any part of this agreement be declared or held to be invalid for any reason, the invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remainder of this agreement which shall continue in full force and effect and be construed as if this agreement had been executed without the invalid portion, and it is hereby declared the intention of the parties that this agreement would have been executed without reference to any portion that may, for any reason, be hereafter declared or held invalid.
This agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada, as applicable, and the courts situated in the Province of Ontario shall have the exclusive jurisdiction over this agreement and any claim or dispute arising under it.
This is the entire Agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter herein and shall not be modified except by a new posting of web site terms and conditions by Atlantis Concert For Earth, as described above.
Copyright © 2022, Atlantis Concert For Earth Inc Inc. All Rights Reserved.